Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

This book is why I started this book-review blog. My Tita Mary Ann recommended me this book and told me to start a book-review site. I should have bought this book a long time ago when she advised me to read it, now I'm making up for lost time.

This is the story of Morrie Schwartz. He was a real dying person, he is a real person. Through his old student Mitch(the author), they had a chance to do this one last thing, one last project. Their final thesis.

If you really want a life, a real one where you know you are living it, then you should read this book because this is the ultimate manual there is. It made me realize a lot of things and it brought me closer in doing what I now know is most essential.

Morrie was a person, he is dead now but he will always be remembered.
His words are immortal. He is immortal.



0 comments:

Post a Comment