Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan

After having to read TFIOS(The Fault in Our Stars) and Looking for Alaska, I've decided to get every John Green book there is in this universe. Plus, I'm also an avid David Levithan fanatic. I have two of his books and watched the movie, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist on HBO. Does that make me a fanatic already or just a shallow fanatic? Either ways, I support David Levithan!

So when I discovered that they made this baby down here happen, I just went nuts and the only cure is to have this book.

The summary of this book I can give is just as far as the covers of this book go.

Two Will Graysons meet! The story revolves around both the Will Graysons and especially the fabulous Tiny Cooper.

I'm sorry but that's all I have in my summarizing powers and honestly, that's all you need to know because if you want to "get" the essence of a book, you should read it. If you want to know the ending, you should read it. Never have I ever encountered a book like Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It may seem like a book you'd get dragged to in reading but in reality, it deserves every attention.

I had myself laughing hard(not even the kind of laugh you do in your mind but the actual verb), not even thinking about the circumstances, that it's just a man-made story, that it's artificial. For me, it was all real. Every moment is worthwhile.

I'm glad I have this book. I loved every word and every letter. Books are suppose to inspire you and make you love your life and the honesty of it. That is what this did to me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment